Jerusalem, a sacred city for Jews, Christians and Muslims, will be the highlight of your journey through Israel. More than any other neighborhood, the Old City of Jerusalem embodies the colorful spirit of Jerusalem. Experience the four quarters of the Old City with their winding alleys, bazaars, different religions, smells and tastes. Ascend the site which Jews refer to as Temple Mount and which Muslims call Noble Sanctuary. Touch the stones of the Western Wall and understand why Jews call this the holiest place on earth. Experience the power of belief in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected.
Only in Jerusalem!
The Holy City of Jerusalem is one of the most unique places on earth. Where else can you see people of different religions, nationalities, cultures and ethnicities live side by side in an area of less than one square kilometer? Which other place in the world can capture the interest and imagination of so many different peoples? Where else can you experience so many layers of history piled on top of each other? Where else will every stone and every corner tell its own story? Where can you experience all of this? Only in Jerusalem!
Only a qualified local guide will be able to uncover all of Jerusalem’s secret spots for you. Our guides are not only trained to explain the history of each site to you, but they will also create a connection between each of these sites, allowing you to get the whole picture. If you really want to achieve an in-depth understanding into the soul of this amazing city, you should book your tour now.
Please note that our tours are limited to 15 participants in order to allow each visitor to have a personalized experience. It is the small size of our groups that allows us to take you on top of the Old City's walls, to secret rooftops and through mysterious alleys that are hard to access with larger groups.
If bookings are full or closed you can call us on 00972 – (0)54 312 12 20 for last minute arrangements.
This tour will include, among other things, a visit to the following sites:
- JAFFA GATE
- RAMPARTS WALK
- MOUNT ZION
- DAVID’S TOMB
- DORMITION ABBEY
- LAST SUPPER ROOM (CENACLE)
- ROMAN CARDO
- THE BROAD WALL
- THE WAILING WALL (KOTEL)
- THE AUSTRIAN HOSPICE
- THE VIA DOLOROSA
- THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY SEPULCHER
During the tour we will see and pass but not enter the Hurva Synagogue, The Temple Mount with the Al Aksa Mosque and The Dome of The Rock.
- Guaranteed departure.
- Start and finish: Jaffa Gate (click for map).
- The price per person is $49, children under the age of 12 pay only $29.
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
- Language: English
- Duration 6 hours, from 10 am until 4 pm.
- All of tour guides are officially licensed by the Ministry of Tourism of Israel.
- The ticket price includes lunch and all entrance fees.
- Transportation not included, click here in order to find out how to reach the meeting point in Jerusalem by public transportation from Tel Aviv.
- Please note that modest attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) is required for visiting the city’s holy sites.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is 100% refund minus transaction costs. If you cancel between 4 and 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% refund. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is no refund.
Booqify is a network of independent professional Tour Guides in Israel. All of our Tour Guides are officially licensed by the State of Israel.
They are extremely knowledgeable and passionate about their profession, guaranteeing you the best possible value for your money.