A walking tour visiting all the highlights, including amazing views from different rooftops.
Jerusalem is sacred for the three Abrahamic religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam and is a must-see for any visit to Israel. The first stop of any visit to Jerusalem should be the Old City. The Old City has four quarters ; Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian and is home to The Temple Mount/The Noble Sanctuary, The Western Wall and the Holy Sepulcher, the place were Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected.
With a private guide you will have a tour tailored to your wishes and a guide who will dedicate all of his/her time to make your tour perfect. Possible languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Dutch. If you book less then a week in advance we charge $25 extra if you other language then English.
This is by far the most enjoyable, convenient and safe way to travel and get a thorough understanding of the places you want to visit.
We have made itineraries for you to choose from and your guide will contact you after your booking to discuss your preferred itinerary, the starting time and the meeting point.
About this tour:
- Pick up from hotel in Tel Aviv
- $ 425 per tour, max 4 persons, transportation without guide by private taxi, 5 hour guided tour in Old City Jerusalem.
- $ 650 per tour, max 6 persons, transportation with guide by private taxi, 5 hour guided tour in Old City Jerusalem.
- $ 700 per tour, max 6 persons, transportation with guide by private taxi, 7 hour guided tour in Old City Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Private tour with a private guide exclusive for you.
- All tour guides are officially licensed by the Ministry of Tourism of Israel.
- Entrance fees, drinks and meals are not included. (see itineraries for possible entrance fees)
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
Tour without transportation
Jerusalem Old City tour without transportation costs $225 (click here for more info).
If you drive to Jerusalem yourself you can park in Mamilla Parking. If you take the bus (#405 from TLV Bus station, #480 from Arlozorov station), you switch to the light rail at the Jerusalem Bus Station and get out at the Municipality stop. The Meeting point is Jaffa gate. Click for more information about public transportation from Tel Aviv to Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem.
Booqify is a network of independent professional tour guides in Israel.
With us you will be sure to be guided by a passionate, knowledgeable and officially licensed tour guide.
Click to see who we are and what others write about their experience with us.
If bookings are full or closed you can call us on 00972 – (0)54 312 12 20 for last minute arrangements.