Hello! I am living in Dubai since 2008. It is fascinating to witness the growing and changing of Dubai e Abu Dhabi over these years! Welcome!
In 2009 I did the tour guide training and got the license to guide tours in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
In all these years, working as a tour guide I have found that what I love is to be with people, help them, and share what I have learned and experienced living here.
The multicultural society, the modernity linked to the Bedouin tradition, the tolerance just to say some of the main points that I love in Dubai.
In my tours, I like to answer questions, to share my knowledge and live experiences of my second home, Dubai.
If you want a personalized tour or have any question, contact me, I will be happy to be in contact with you.
Tours of Claudia Antunes
Exploring Dubai from the 1900 fishing village to the world's tallest building Burj Khalifa 8h
Al Shindagha Museum - Creek crossing - Spice and Gold Souk - The Palm Jumeira -
- Pick up from hotel
- Zaabeel Palace - Official Residence of Dubai Sheikh
- Al Shindagha Museum
- Creek crossing with the traditional boat - Abra
- Traditional souks - Spice and....
Explorando Dubai, da vila de pescadores de 1900 ao prédio mais alto do mundo. 8h
Palácio Zaabeel - Museu Al Shindagha - Travessia do creek em barco típico -
- Saída do hotel
- Palácio Zaabeel – residência oficial do Emir de Dubai
- Passeio pelos mercados tradicionais – souk – ouro e especiarias.
- Travessia do canal – creek – no táxi....