‘The tour provider’ is the organizer of the tour which is offering guiding services for sale via Booqify,com and affiliated third parties.
- You confirm that you are of legal age to lawfully use Booqify.com web-sites & services, to enter into a contract and that you are solely responsible for all uses performed on said sites / services by you, even if on the behalf of another.
- You understand that Booqify.com is both an agent which facilitates your booking of tours with tour providers and is a tour provider itself. Furthermore, you understand that, if the tour description does not mention Booqify, you are entering into a contract with the tour provider and not Booqify.com, our sites or services. The tour provider is solely responsible and liable for fulfilling said contract on their part and providing you with tour as booked or with an alternative to your satisfaction where applicable. Booqify.com is not responsible for the fulfilment of any booking made via our website.
- Booqify.com tours, where Booqify.com is mentioned in the tour description, are conducted by government licensed tour guides .
- Prices for Booqify.com custom made paid tours can include complimentary pick up from most of the hotels.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Booqify will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For most tours modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (women with shoulder covering; for both men and women – no shorts).
- The Booqify network of professional guides do the best to provide you with a most enjoyable, memorable and safe tour.
- It is the responsibility of the tour provider to ensure the accuracy, legitimacy and correctness of all content and information pertaining to their tour and services as displayed on Booqify.com. Booqify.com are in no way responsible for the quality of any tour or services booked on the site(s).
- The currency on Booqify.com is US$, all currency conversions displayed on Booqify.com sites are calculated by using an exchange rate derived from a third party reputable currency conversion website in real time.
- To make a booking you will may be required to pay a non-refundable deposit which is retained by Booqify.com on behalf of the tour provider. This deposit is always non-refundable including but not limited to instances of cancellation of the booking or your non-arrival. You are responsible for paying to the tour provider the remaining balance (the remaining value of your booking after the deposit paid) together with any applicable additional charges agreed with the tour provider including any service charges and taxes pursuant to the terms & conditions of trade applied by or governing the tour provider.
- The deposit paid when booking must be paid using a valid Credit Card or PayPal account. You confirm that all information submitted by you to Booqify.com, including Credit card details, are complete and accurate and that you have been granted the required permissions and authorizations to use said card. You will receive a booking confirmation via email shortly after completing the booking process provided that all information provided is correct and there is sufficient funds available to the credit / debit card used to complete the transaction.
- Credit card details are entered on a secure page and transferred using SSL technology. Payment is processed by a trusted, secure & reputable payment portal.
- In making a booking you agree to the tour providers policies including all relevant no-show, cancellation & check-in policies as displayed or set out in its terms & conditions. Accordingly, in the event of your failing to comply with said policies, including failure to arrive by your agreed check-in time or failure to cancel your booking within the permitted time-frame as set out by the tour provider, you authorize Booqify.com to charge your credit / debit card, and retain on behalf of the tour provider, an amount not greater than the charge for one (the first) night’s stay less the partial deposit paid applicable to that (the first) night’s tour as booked. Booqify.com may inform you of the charge in such an event but this would be as a courtesy and not as an obligation on our part.
- It is your responsibility to notify the tour provider directly to make any amendments to your booking or to inform them of any special requirements / facilities that you or a member of your party may require.
- The listing of tour providers on Booqify.com websites should not be considered as a specific recommendation by Booqify.com or that the tour provider will be suitable for the user’s purpose or of any particular quality.
- All personal data provided to Booqify.com is treated, controlled and processed in accordance with local laws (that of The State of Israel). The security of your personal information and privacy is hugely important to us and we have taken sufficient measures to ensure this is controlled in a consistently secure manner. We will never provide your details to any third party.
- In the unlikely event of a problem or issue arising with the tour provider relating to your booking and /or your experience at the tour provider’s property you shall seek to resolve the issue directly with the tour provider and accept that Booqify.com is not liable in any way relating to such cases. Furthermore, as an agent, Booqify.com is not a party to the contract between you and the tour provider and has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of the terms of that contract. This includes, but is not limited to, any error or cancellation of a booking by the tour provider or any error or failure, by you or the tour provider, in the making or recording of a booking due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a power-cut for example).
- Booqify.com may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties. Such hyperlinks are intended for your reference only and Booqify.com are in no way responsible for their contents nor does Booqify.com imply endorsement or otherwise of such website’s content or associated operators.
- Booqify.com and the materials within, in their entirety, are protected by the laws of copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights under International laws and treaties. Booqify.com retains all rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. Nothing in these Terms grants (by implication or otherwise) to you any licence or right in or to the Website Content and you are in no-way permitted to use any content, information, software or materials displayed on Booqify.com websites for any commercial, competitive or other purpose.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Booqify.com, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Booqify.com in contravention of these Terms and / or applicable laws.
- Neither we nor any of our directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable to you (or any member of your corporate group, your affiliates or any other person or party who has an interest in the booking) for: (i) indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, (ii) loss of data, income, profits, business or opportunity or (iii) loss of or damage to property, in each case arising out of or in connection with the use of any information, products, services, facilities and/or the materials offered through this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded, including without limitation representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the services, facilities, information and/or materials on this website, including without limitation, their accuracy, their completeness or their merchant-ability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose. this website is provided strictly on an “as is” basis and, in particular, we do not warrant that the information published on the website will be error-free or that the website will be virus or bug-free.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that all credit card transactions carried out via this Website are secure. HOWEVER, if unauthorized charges appear on your credit card or debit card statement for any card used on this website at any time during or after you make your booking, conduct your transaction or disclose your card details on this website, Booqify.com.com shall not be liable or responsible in any way in respect of any damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by you arising from or in any way connected with said use, transaction or disclosure, save where such unauthorized charges appear as a direct result of our negligence and subject to any statutory rights which you may have.
- Your use of Booqify.com and this agreement is governed, controlled and interpreted by the laws of The State of Israel. Any disputes arising out of or relating to the use of said is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the The State of Israel courts. Use of this website is not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions including, without limitation, this paragraph.
- Booqify.com reserves the right to change / update these terms & conditions as well as the content and materials of Booqify.com at its sole discretion without notification and without liability. Such changes will not affect the terms previously accepted upon making an existing legitimate booking. prior to changes being implemented. You should check these Terms each time you access Booqify.com.
ITA Travel & Tourism Ltd.
Rothschild Boulevard 59
6578506 Tel Aviv, Israel
Company registration #514425834
Registration date: April 13 2010