Booqify Qualified Tour Guides
After meeting with your private guide you leave Jerusalem and exit Israel through on of the checkpoints to enter the city of Bethlehem where you will drive through the Old City neighborhoods before arriving at the main Manger Square. Here we meet a local guide who will join us in the Church of Nativity, the oldest church building in the Holy Land and the place of birth of Jesus. Next is a short walk in the Old City to the Milk Grotto and as you wish continue to visit the Shepherds Fields and/or the separation Wall graffiti. Just before going through the checkpoint again you stop at a high point for a view of the area.
A walking tour visiting all the highlights, including amazing views from different rooftops.
In Jerusalem the tour continues on top of the Mount of Olives with a beautiful view of Jerusalem. From there you walk down, passing the Dominus Flevit and Getsemaneh churches, towards the Old City which you enter via the Lion's Gate. The Old City has four quarters ; Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian and is home to The Temple Mount/The Noble Sanctuary, The Western Wall and the Holy Sepulcher, the place were Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected.
We have made itineraries for the Old City tour for you to choose from and your guide will contact you after your booking to discuss your preferred itinerary, the starting time and the meeting point.
- Start: Jaffa Gate (click for map) or your hotel in center of Jerusalem (please contact us before booking)
- $ 550 per tour for 8 hours for max 3 persons, $625 for 4 to 6 persons.
- We request a down payment of $50, the rest you pay to the guide.
- Private tour with an English speaking private guide exclusive for you.
- Spanish, Russian, French, German, Dutch speaking guide guaranteed if you book two weeks in advance.
- All tour guides are officially licensed by the Ministry of Tourism of Israel.
- Entrance fees, drinks and meals are not included. (see itineraries for possible entrance fees)
- Transportation is included.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
Booqify is a network of independent professional tour guides in Israel.
With us you will be sure to be guided by a passionate, knowledgeable and officially licensed tour guide.
Click to see who we are and what others write about their experience with us.
If bookings are full or closed you can call us on 00972 – (0)54 312 12 20 for last minute arrangements.