Dubai is considered the business hub of the Middle East, but it’s also becoming a famous destination for tourists. In the last 15 years, Dubai transformed from a desert city to the city of the future. In Dubai you can find the tallest skyscraper in the world (Burj Khalifa) and the biggest mall as well. Dubai is famous for its beautiful buildings, but it also has a great sea front. Tourists and locals can enjoy the warm weather and the sun all year-round. If you are a fishing enthusiast then you should try fishing in Dubai.
The weather is warm year-round. During summer (June-Aug) the weather gets very warm (reaches 45 Celsius). The weather in December, January and February is cool and nice (temp between 20-12 Celsius). The months between September and May are all great for fishing.
Facilities include shower, sink, shade, built-in ice boxes, swimming ladder, and sound system to name a few. It also posses full safety equipment like life jackets and first aid equipments. We will also provide your trip with the latest equipments while having unlimited soda and water.
Departing from Dubai Marina we will take you as far as 40 kilometers away from the shore and give you a customized fishing trip, giving you the liberty to allocate time for bottom fishing (deep sea fishing) and trolling (big game fishing) from morning until night time
Booqify can customize the tour according to your preference.
If bookings are full or closed you can call us on +971 52 795 18 50 for last minute arrangements.
- Transportation (Round trip) is included from hotel/ Airport or anywhere inside the city of Dubai.
- $595 (1 to 9 persons)per tour for 4 hours.
- Departure times: 5 am to 10 pm
- Private tour with an English speaking private guide exclusive for you.
- As required by U.A.E. Coast Guard, all guests MUST bring their VALID EMIRATES I.D. or ORIGINAL PASSPORT. If you are tourist/visitor, please bring your ORIGINAL PASSPORT with U.A.E. VISIT or TOURIST VISA paper. Non-compliance may lead to the disruption/cancellation of your trip. Should guest(s) fail to bring the necessary identification, the captain/charter will not be responsible if the trip is disrupted/canceled.
- All tour guides are officially licensed by Dubai's Department of Tourism.
- Entrance fees are included, drinks and meals are not included.
- Transportation is included.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is 100% refund minus transaction costs. If you cancel between 4 and 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% refund. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is no refund.
Booqify is a network of independent professional tour guides in Dubai.
With us you will be sure to be guided by a passionate, knowledgeable and officially licensed tour guide.