Operated by Abraham Tours
- Convenient daily service, running on weekends and holidays
- Dropping you directly at the city centre of Nazareth, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Take your luggage and travel in comfort!
- Jerusalem to:
- Tel Aviv – 09:15 – 10:30 (Daily)
- Nazareth – 09:15 – 12:45 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Tel Aviv to:
- Nazareth – 10:30 – 12:45 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Jerusalem – 15:30 – 17:00 (Daily)
- Nazareth to:
- Tel Aviv – 13:30 – 15:30 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Jerusalem – 13:30 – 17:00 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- *Times are approximate. The shuttle may stop along the way for pickup’s and drop off’s. and affected by external factors such as traffic and weather conditions
For your convenience, Abraham Hostel offers a new shuttle service between our hostel locations in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Nazareth. An easy alternative to navigating public transportation, the shuttle runs daily and drops you off at the door of the hostel, so it’s a great option for anyone staying at one of our hostels or in the city center.
Pre-book the shuttle or stop by the traveler’s desk to book.
This service is for both guests and non-guests of the Abraham Hostel network.
Availability is guaranteed for reservations made by 7PM the day prior to travel.