Operated by Abraham Tours
- 02:45 – 03:45 (changes seasonally) – Pick up at Tel Aviv – Abraham Hostel
- 03:00 – 04:00 (changes seasonally) – Pick up from Tel Aviv – Opera Tower (1 Allenby Street)
- 05:00 – Arrival at Masada, hike up to top via the western entrance
- 08:00 – Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- 10:15 – Dead Sea Beach
- 12:45 – 14:00 – Arrive back in Tel Aviv – Returns to Abraham Hostel and the corner of Allenby Street and Rothschild Street (no dropoff at the Opera Tower)
- NB: All times are approximate, and due to seasonal variations in the sunrise time, the start time of this tour varies throughout the year.
- See your booking screen for pickup time on chosen date.
- Things to know
- -This is a self-guided tour, meaning that it includes full transportation and printed guiding materials, but no actual guide.
- -We recommend to bring a packed breakfast with you or to have breakfast before the tour as there is nothing available to purchase at Masada.
- -In the unlikely event of there being flooding at Ein Gedi, we will instead go to Qumran or a similar location