Booqify Qualified Tour Guides
This tour has a separate driver and can stop at every site where we leave the car. Most other tours have a driver-guide who has to find parking at every site which means loosing time and a lot more walking,
in the sun.
Start. Pickup from the airport, cruise port or hotel at the time that suits you best. Hop inside your private car and be ready to get amazed by this cosmopolitan city.
1. Your first stop is Deira area, where you'll be delighted by the heady aromas and colorful spices. From here, head to Gold Souk - Dubai's most famous and visited souk.
2. Next, we board a traditional Abra to sail across Dubai Creek. As we travel, your private guide will tell you about fascinating facts about Dubai and it’s incredible transformation.
3. Continue to Jumeirah, a residential and luxurious area. Admire Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai's main place of worship before heading to Atlantis Hotel.
4. Get ready for what's next because the stops are going to take your breath away. Admire one of the world’s luxurious sail shaped hotel Burj Al-Arab.
5. Drive through the world’s largest reclaimed land of palm islands and explore the rich expat community of Dubai.
6. Be amazed by the beautiful Skyline of Dubai marina and drive through the Sheik Zayed Road towards downtown Dubai.
7. Burj Khalifa – redefine the word tallest for any other building you have seen in your life and have a quick glimpse of Dubai Mall for the world’s second biggest aquarium and Dubai fountains.
8. The tour ends with drop off at Dubai airport, cruise port or hotel.
Booqify can customize the tour according to your preference.
- $ 294 per tour for 5 hours and maximum 5 persons, $6 p.p extra for Abra water taxi.
- Private tour with an English speaking private guide exclusive for you and separate driver.
- We request a down payment of $50, the rest you pay to the guide.
- All tour guides are officially licensed by Dubai's Department of Tourism.
- Entrance fees are included, drinks and meals are not included.
- Transportation is included.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is 100% refund minus transaction costs. If you cancel between 4 and 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% refund. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is no refund.
If bookings are closed, please use the chat box or call/text us via +971 52 795 18 50 for last minute arrangements.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
Get the best out of Dubai on this 5 hours car tour and get a taste of the traditional and modern side of this city. Join your private guide and learn all about the city’s history. See futuristic buildings, browse the stores for gold & spices, plus enjoy other cool things to do!
Start your tour with a pickup from your hotel or cruise terminal and hop inside your private vehicle. Begin your journey with a warm welcome from your local host and get ready for an experience to remember. Your first stop is the Al Fahidi area, with its fascinating old wind-towered houses built by wealthy merchants. Here you’ll pass by the Coffee Museum where your private guide will tell you all about the origins of their local coffee and the rituals behind how they drink it.
After getting insights about the coffee origins, head to the Al Shindagha historical area and visit the Sheik Saeed al Maktoum house. Now a museum, the house used to be the former home of the ruling Al Maktoum family. The museum displays a big and rare collection of historic and official documents concerning the emirate of Dubai. Your private guide will explain all about Dubai’s history while you check out this incredible museum.
Then your journey continues by abra - a traditional boat - to cross the Creek towards the Spice and Gold Souk. Breathe in the aromas from the spice souk and browse for gemstones and jewelry made from precious metals in Gold Souk.
Once the shopping is done, it’s time to visit the Mosque al-Farooq Omar Bin al-Khattab, where your local host will tell you about the values of Islamic and Arabic civilization. After visiting the mosque, get ready for a ride to Dubai Marina a nice & lively area. Walk along to see the stunning yachts, elegant restaurants and architectural wonders. Your personal driver is waiting for you to bring you to your next amazing stop.
Stop at the Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping, entertainment, and leisure destination. From here you can see a part of the Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and be amazed by what you see: the largest suspended aquarium in the world with over 140 species of fishes.
Before ending your tour, take in the amazing view of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. It is definitely worth a picture! Finish your tour with helpful recommendations from your local host of more amazing things to do in Dubai. At the end of the tour, your private guide will drop you off at your hotel or cruise terminal and it will be time to say: Until next time!
The tour can be customized around your needs and your schedule. This makes this tour perfect for airport layovers and cruise visitors.
Booqify is a network of independent professional tour guides in Dubai.
With us you will be sure to be guided by a passionate, knowledgeable and officially licensed tour guide.