Operated by Abraham Tours
- 03:00 – 04:00 (changes seasonally) – Pick up at Abraham Hostel-Davidka Square
- 03:15 – 04:15 (changes seasonally) – (Upon Request Only) – Pickup from Carta Parking Lot (Jaffa Gate)
- 05:30 – Arrival at Masada, hike up to top
- 08:30 – Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- 11:00 – Dead Sea Beach
- 12:30 – 13:30 (changes seasonally) – Arrive back in Jerusalem.
- NB: All times are approximate, and due to seasonal variations in the sunrise time, the start time of this tour varies throughout the year.
- See your booking screen for pickup time on chosen date.
- No drop-off at Jaffa Gate (Abraham Hostel & in proximity to Damascus Gate only)
- Things to know
- – This is a self-guided tour, meaning that it includes full transportation and printed guiding materials, but no actual guide.
- – We recommend to bring a packed breakfast with you or to have breakfast before the tour as there is nothing available to purchase at Masada.
- – In the unlikely event of there being flooding at Ein Gedi, we will instead go to Qumran or a similar location