Booqify Qualified Tour Guides
A walking tour visiting all the highlights, including amazing views from different rooftops.
Jerusalem is sacred for the three Abrahamic religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam and is a must-see for any visit to Israel. The first stop of any visit to Jerusalem should be the Old City. The Old City has four quarters ; Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian and is home to The Temple Mount/The Noble Sanctuary, The Western Wall and the Holy Sepulcher, the place were Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected.
With a private guide you will have a tour tailored to your wishes and an English speaking guide who will dedicate all of his/her time to make your tour perfect.
This is by far the most enjoyable, convenient and safe way to travel and get a thorough understanding of the places you want to visit.
Please contact us by phone, email or chat box if you are interested in another language.
We have made itineraries for you to choose from and your guide will contact you after your booking to discuss your preferred itinerary, the starting time and the meeting point.
If bookings are full or closed you can call us on 00972 – (0)54 312 12 20 for last minute arrangements.
- Start: Jaffa Gate (click for map)
- $ 225 per tour for 5 hours or $360 for 8 hours.
- Private tour with an English speaking private guide exclusive for you.
- We request a down payment of $50, the rest you pay to the guide.
- All tour guides are officially licensed by the Ministry of Tourism of Israel.
- Entrance fees, drinks and meals are not included. (see itineraries for possible entrance fees)
- Transportation not included.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is 100% refund minus transaction costs. If you cancel between 4 and 10 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% refund. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is no refund.
Booqify is a network of independent professional tour guides in Israel.
With us you will be sure to be guided by a passionate, knowledgeable and officially licensed tour guide.
Click to see who we are and what others write about their experience with us.